Sunday, September 13, 2009

Residual Reality Observations

Joseph Mougel's video installation was very interesting to me because I am very interested in who these people are and what they are communicating. I just think that the idea is very abstract and its cool to see that photography does not not need to be confined to a certain look or idea. I really like the people just talking on the monitors and hangin from the ceiling like they are just hanging out.

I really havent been to an art show or forum following but it has been a very interesting experiance and I definitely have alot of respect for these artist for not only creating these awesome photographs but also having such good community and mentorship with one another. I think that it is sweet that all of them came together for this show with all different types of photography and meet with us and talk about where they came from and what there inspiration comes from.

Ryan Cegelski

No comments:

Post a Comment